Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So hear this nah!

In all this sneaking and planning this surprise that is, according to Diva's blog, 144 Days away, I began telling my muse, you sure you want to plan mas without me? That's real selfish and what am I supposed to do for those two days?

She didnt take it well. She said by I begged you to plan and you're not interested... It was a serious guilt trip for her but I was laughing on my end, very well knowing the plan I hatched looked even more interesting.

So I home and my brethren come to check me, first question out of his mouth is I hear she call Mika and say you dont want her to play, but my partner end up letting Mika in on the plan. So yuh know first thing this morning I said, you didnt tell me you called Mika and complained... she was surprised I knew and then started to laugh it off.

Realisation: Those two are getting too close lol

Wha ah go do dred?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home