Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I have to have the worst motivation for playing mas.

For the past two years, my brethrens have tornmented me and taunted me about playing. "It go be real fun boy!! Doe study the money it go be worth it... Real woman wining up on yuh!!!'
Somehow I have been able to brace all of them.

Last year I spent it at home watching tv.

Now, she says she wants to play, and at first I held my own. I was determined not to play.
She still was going to play and would mention casually how nice it would be for me to play with her.
So yes, I caved. I am a sweetheart. I have decided that I shall play.

She does not know anything, infact not many people know I am going to play.
I have decided to wait until Carnival Monday morning to tell her I am playing.

Who am I playing with? Well if you havent guessed it yet, I am playing in the same section that she is playing in.

My decision was crystal clear.

Island People :s
Cactai to be specific :s

Even as I am confident in my decision, I see rims, music, mods for my car going down the drain. But it would make her happy... so

Wha ah go do dred?

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnival Jumbie said...

doh worry we will see you thru!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

Aye aye! The man nust be in love! And yuh playing in Cacti too..LOL.

Anyways, you will have lots of fun.Rims will come later.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home